2020 4’6” Minni Driver
*This board is from the 2020 Elevated Line*
This is our board for the petite rider.
A culmination of 4 years of R&D with a variety of gals, groms, and smaller dudes (size 6-9 US boot) we strived to create a shape which amplifies performance with ease, grace and fluidity.
More nose for lift in powder, less tail to haul around but enough kick to pop, wide for float and toe-drag prevention while railing carves.
Early rise nose rocker, camber for pump and suspension under the front foot, flat out the back to blend into the carve and a kick squash tail.
Dual sidecut for long to tight turns.
Also excels as a small skatey board for larger riders (size 9-10 US Boot), to fit into tighter pockets and quick bowly transitions.
- Length: 4'6" (138 cm)
- Nose Width: 10 7/8" (27 cm)
- Waist Width:10 1/4" (26 cm)
- Tail Width: 11 1/2" (29 cm)
- Turn Radius: R 45’/20’ (13.7/6 m)
- Core: Poplar
- Sidewalls: PolyUrethane
- Edge: Steel
- Base: Sintered
- Effective Edge: 2'11" (90 cm)
- Stance: 14" - 22" (35.8 - 55.8 cm)
- Sidecut Radius: R 45’/20’ (13.7/6 m)
- Camber: 2.6 mm
- More Tail, Less Nose Width.
- Narrower nose shaves off grind and initiates the turn off the rear.